Skilled Nursing Private Duty
To position us to better meet your healthcare needs, AllCare is now offering Private Duty Skilled Nursing Services. Through this program, we will now offer Registered Nurses (RNs) as well as Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to provide services not offered by home health.
What is the Goal of Private Duty Nursing?
- To assess, monitor, provide medically necessary, complex skilled nursing care in the home on an hourly basis;
- To assist in the transition of care from a more acute setting to home; and
- To prevent medical complications resulting in hospitalizations and facility placement.
What Services are Available?
* Clinical Health oversight and interventions such as:
- Enteral Feedings/Tracheotomy Care/Ventilator Care
- Postoperative Surgical Care
- Home oxygen management
- Nebulizer treatments
- Management of chronic diseases, such as: Diabetes, Stroke, COPD, CHF, Alzheimer’s -Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, and Arthritis
- Other nursing services that are not covered by Medicare Home Care Services
* Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
* Home Fall/Safety Assessment
* Nutritional Assessment
* Venipuncture or blood draws
* B-12 shots, flu shots
* Monitoring skin conditions
* Ostomy and Wound Care
* Catheter Care/Self Catheterization teaching
* Medical Care Partner
* Medication Management